A selection of articles related to oregon vortex.
Original articles from our library related to the Oregon Vortex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oregon Vortex.
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Oregon Vortex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oregon Vortex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Golden Vortex A VORTEX IN OREGON
- Oregon Vortex was far better than at Knott's Berry Farm. A rustic footbridge crossed the four-foot-wide Sardine Creek to the ticket window. The green.
- Active Vortexes in the U.S. - Vortex Maps
- Oregon a%@. House of Mystery at the Oregon Vortex.
- Height Change & Other Vortex Phenomena
- Photos taken at the Oregon Vortex by Dan Shaw.
- 1 Independent Investigations Group Report: “Gravity Hill
- Jan 7, 2006 mystery spot and the Oregon Vortex. http://www.roadsideamerica.
- Visuospatial contextual processing: Illusions, hidden figures and
- Oregon Vortex http://oregonvortex.com. Page 6.
Suggested News Resources
- What's on your bucket list?
- Investigate why that shack in Gold Hill really is — or isn't — the Oregon Vortex? Maybe you know people who have done some of these things. We'd love to talk to them about their experiences.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Oregon Vortex and location of the House of Mystery
- The Famous circular area with its unique phenomena. It's authentic, natural, historical, scientific, and educational. Open to the public since 1930.
- Oregon Vortex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Oregon Vortex is a roadside attraction located in Gold Hill, Oregon, in the United States.
- Oregonians for Science and Reason - Investigations - Oregon Vortex
- Jan 27, 1998 People don't just stumble on the Oregon Vortex, they've already heard of it. They' re watching for the signs along Interstate 5.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshomo floriensis
john cipollina man
david miller garbage disposal policy
hollywood and highland