A selection of articles related to oregon vortex.
Original articles from our library related to the Oregon Vortex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oregon Vortex.
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Oregon Vortex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oregon Vortex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Golden Vortex A VORTEX IN OREGON
- Oregon Vortex was far better than at Knott's Berry Farm. A rustic footbridge crossed the four-foot-wide Sardine Creek to the ticket window. The green.
- Active Vortexes in the U.S. - Vortex Maps
- Oregon a%@. House of Mystery at the Oregon Vortex.
- Height Change & Other Vortex Phenomena
- Photos taken at the Oregon Vortex by Dan Shaw.
- 1 Independent Investigations Group Report: “Gravity Hill
- Jan 7, 2006 mystery spot and the Oregon Vortex. http://www.roadsideamerica.
- Visuospatial contextual processing: Illusions, hidden figures and
- Oregon Vortex http://oregonvortex.com. Page 6.
Suggested News Resources
- What's on your bucket list?
- Investigate why that shack in Gold Hill really is — or isn't — the Oregon Vortex? Maybe you know people who have done some of these things. We'd love to talk to them about their experiences.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Oregon Vortex and location of the House of Mystery
- The Famous circular area with its unique phenomena. It's authentic, natural, historical, scientific, and educational. Open to the public since 1930.
- Oregon Vortex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Oregon Vortex is a roadside attraction located in Gold Hill, Oregon, in the United States.
- Oregonians for Science and Reason - Investigations - Oregon Vortex
- Jan 27, 1998 People don't just stumble on the Oregon Vortex, they've already heard of it. They' re watching for the signs along Interstate 5.