A selection of articles related to organizations.
Original articles from our library related to the Organizations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Organizations.
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Organizations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Organizations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nonprofit Organizations
- This brochure provides a basic description of the specific exemptions for nonprofit organizations operating in. Washington.
- Accountable Care Organizations in California
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) that bring together providers and reward and Affordable Care Act.
- CHEA-USDE Recognized Accrediting Organization
- 2011 Council for Higher Education Accreditation. All rights reserved. Page 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Volunteer group promotes, supports science education
- The Space Coast Science Education Alliance includes more than a dozen local organizations that come together to donate their time and money to provide science opportunities for students -- and recognize good science teachers.
- Hawaii Foodbank Hunger Walk raises $130000
- The money they raised will help member organizations provide meals to those in need across the state. At the finish line, there were lots of treats for everyone. The message, though, was a very serious one.
- Organizations To Send Help In Hurricane-Affected Areas
- The Salvation Army said it is sending canteens to New York State, while the American Red Cross said it is sending in crews with emergency meals. In Fayette County, a water rescue team is getting ready to go into the hurricane's path.
- SBA to aid South Dakota residents and businesses affected by flooding
- Businesses of any size and private, nonprofit organizations may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace damaged or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, and other business assets.
Suggested Web Resources
- Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An organization (or organisation — see spelling differences) is a social group which distributes tasks for a collective goal.
- Organizations: MedlinePlus
- 5 days ago A collection of organizations providing health information. Also available arranged by topic.
- organizations.com organizations. Organizations.
- A to Z Charity Listing - American Institute of Philanthropy
- Jul 26, 2011 AIP offers ratings on the following organizations in its Charity Rating Guide.
Related searchesanimal testing university of cambridge
tony campolo quotes
music video timeline
genetic variability of hiv
sam kinison death
hippie pejorative connotations