A selection of articles related to organizing examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Organizing Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Organizing Examples.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Organizing Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Organizing Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Laura Wichert is coordinator for Madison's Zero: 2016 effort to end chronic
- We have great examples we can learn from. What's the hardest part of the job you're now doing? Something that I thought would be a challenge — organizing the available data — has been much easier because of interagency cooperation.
- Even the Tech-Savvy Prefer Paper Bank Statements, Study Finds
- From an organizing standpoint, it makes sense. People get a ton of email, ... The report highlights examples of consumers who have missed payments because they overlooked an electronic statement, resulting in a hit to their credit scores.
- Software Can Have Opinions: Why Apple's Case Against the FBI Could Turn on the
- This notion has always existed, but more explicit examples proliferated once the approach was codified. Today, opinionated musical software might try to steer you away from dissonant ...
- Portland legislator paid self from leadership PAC meant to support other
- AUGUSTA — A PAC established and controlled by prominent Portland state Rep.
- After over three decades, Parade of Nations continues to dazzle Tufts community
- With over 400 tickets sold, this is the first time in recent memory that the Parade of Nations has completely sold out, which stands as a testament to the efforts of the International Club (I-Club) organizing a unique show.
Organizing Examples Topics
common chimpanzee basic facts
yesh or yehosha
han dynasty taoism and feudal system