- organotrophic. (redirected from Organotroph). Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus , Wikipedia, 0.
- What are Fungi?
- Heterotrophic (chemo-organotrophs) - require preformed organic compounds. – Absorb nutrients after degradation by exogenously released enzymes.
- Modes of Nutrition Source of carbon Energy Reducing power May
- Most organotrophs are also heterotrophs and most lithotrophs are autotrophs. But this Animals = chemotroph heterotroph organotroph.
- 11.07.2011 1 Anaerobic degradation-metabolism
- •ORGANOTROPHS obtain their electrons from organic compounds.
- Clostridium uliginosum sp. nov., a novel acid- tolerant, anaerobic
- non-acetogenic, fermentative chemo-organotroph. The GMC content of CK55T was 28 0 mol%.
- Organotroph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An organotroph is an organism that obtains hydrogen or electrons from organic substrates (a form of a chemotroph).
- Organotroph - EvoWiki
- Mar 4, 2005 An organotroph is an organism which gets its energy from organic compounds, usually by consuming or breaking down other organisms.
- General Review of Catabolism
- Oct 15, 2007 ORGANOTROPHS oxidize organic compounds.
- Heterotrophs / Organotrophs,Heterotrophsinclude,Photosynthetic
- Information on Heterotrophs / Organotrophs,Heterotrophsinclude,Photosynthetic, Chemotrophic,Photoorganotrophs,Chemotrophic,Chemoorganotrophs.
Organotrophs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Organotrophs books and related discussion.