- organotrophic. (redirected from Organotroph). Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus , Wikipedia, 0.
- What are Fungi?
- Heterotrophic (chemo-organotrophs) - require preformed organic compounds. – Absorb nutrients after degradation by exogenously released enzymes.
- Modes of Nutrition Source of carbon Energy Reducing power May
- Most organotrophs are also heterotrophs and most lithotrophs are autotrophs. But this Animals = chemotroph heterotroph organotroph.
- 11.07.2011 1 Anaerobic degradation-metabolism
- •ORGANOTROPHS obtain their electrons from organic compounds.
- Clostridium uliginosum sp. nov., a novel acid- tolerant, anaerobic
- non-acetogenic, fermentative chemo-organotroph. The GMC content of CK55T was 28 0 mol%.
- Microbial carbon metabolism associated with electrogenic sulphur oxidation in
- It is presently unclear whether they are organotrophs (heterotrophs) or lithoautotrophs (chemoautotrophs).
- Organotroph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An organotroph is an organism that obtains hydrogen or electrons from organic substrates (a form of a chemotroph).
- Organotroph - EvoWiki
- Mar 4, 2005 An organotroph is an organism which gets its energy from organic compounds, usually by consuming or breaking down other organisms.
- General Review of Catabolism
- Oct 15, 2007 ORGANOTROPHS oxidize organic compounds.
- Heterotrophs / Organotrophs,Heterotrophsinclude,Photosynthetic
- Information on Heterotrophs / Organotrophs,Heterotrophsinclude,Photosynthetic, Chemotrophic,Photoorganotrophs,Chemotrophic,Chemoorganotrophs.
Organotrophs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Organotrophs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
yoga and impotence
emergency telephone number asia