A selection of articles related to organs.
Original articles from our library related to the Organs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Organs.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- How Does Reiki Work?
- How Does Reiki Work? Do All Healers Use Reiki? Reiki Can Never Cause Harm Energy is Never Depleted How Does Reiki Work? We are alive because life force is flowing through us. Life force flows within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Organs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Organs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parents kept dying baby alive so they could donate organs
- A team from St James' University in Leeds went to an undisclosed hospital to perform the procedure on the baby, who was kept alive so her 4cm organs would be ready to transplant to an adult patient.
- Murdered Conner Marshall's tattoo convinces parents to donate organs
- For Conner Marshall's family, the decision to honour his wish to become an organ donor after his murder had been a tough one. The 18-year-old had been attacked on a weekend with friends at Trecco Bay caravan park in Porthcawl and doctors had just ...
- Landmark procedure lets kidney transplant candidates get organs from
- For many people, getting a kidney from an incompatible donor isn't an option because they have antibodies that will attack a transplanted organ.
- The truth about Falun Gong, organ harvesting in China
- BEIJING, March 14, 2016 – Misinformation on Falun Gong and organ harvesting dominates the press. The main focus of Falun Gong, a type of qigong practice that combines meditation with the moral philosophy articulated by founder Li Hongzhi, first began ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.