Oriental Mindoro Geography
A selection of articles related to oriental mindoro geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Oriental Mindoro Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oriental Mindoro Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Oriental Mindoro Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oriental Mindoro Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- App launched to monitor Philippines' protected areas
- The other pilot sites were NSMNP in Region 2; Kaliwa-Upper Marikina Watersheds in Tanay, Rizal and General Nakar in Quezon province; Naujan Lake National Park in Oriental Mindoro; Quinali “A” Watershed in Albay; Bago Watershed Forest Reserve in ...
- COMMENT: A Crazy Acronym
- Some geographical names are acronyms like Aleosan in Cotabato, derived from Alimodian, Leon and San Miguel – three towns in Iloilo from where most of the settlers there came from. Some Christians named with acronyms may not be admitted by St.
- Mining memories of Mindoro
- Calapan is the entryway from the Luzon mainland by air, land and sea to Oriental Mindoro. It enjoys a geographical proximity to the mainland and the shipping routes. It has a small pier in a cove where boats coming from Batangas docked.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.