A selection of articles related to orientation.
Original articles from our library related to the Orientation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Orientation.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Orientation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orientation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DOC's Orientation Manual - Oklahoma Department of Corrections
- Items 1 - 7 Oklahoma Department of Corrections - Offender Orientation Manual. (REVISED 11-2006).
- Answers to Your Questions About Sexual Orientation and
- A. Q. Answers to Your Questions.
- Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation
- Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation.
Suggested News Resources
- Elmhurst College asks students about sexual orientation
- 25, 2011 Elmhurst College in Chicago's western suburbs is asking prospective students about their sexual orientation on admissions applications.
- Chestnut Hill College Orientation Weekend Canceled Mid-Move In
- The postponement of orientation was announced early that afternoon.
- Hurricane Forces Colleges To Adjust Move-In Days
- In addition, all weekend activities, including student orientation, have been canceled. The start of classes has been moved from Monday to Tuesday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Orientation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- ori·en·ta·tion. noun \ˌȯr-ē-ən-ˈtā-shən, -ˌen-\. Definition of ORIENTATION.
- orientation - definition of orientation by the Free Online Dictionary
- o·ri·en·ta·tion (ôr - n-t sh n, - n-, r -). n. 1.
juwayriya bint al-harith
body surface area normal values