Origin Of The World
A selection of articles related to origin of the world.
Original articles from our library related to the Origin Of The World. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Origin Of The World.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Origin Of The World is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Origin Of The World books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Origin: World moving quickly to renewables as solar costs plunge
- The world is moving more quickly towards renewable energy than people thought even a year ago, and Australia can expect an imminent boom in large-scale solar investment, according to Grant King, the CEO of Australian energy utility Origin Energy.
- Invaluable is bringing the art world together with the power of tech
- So did most of the world. That is, until Invaluable came along.
- Mars TGO mission heads for Red Planet on methane quest
- The satellite, called the ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter (TGO), lifted off from Baikonur in Kazakhstan at 09:31 GMT. The probe will investigate whether the methane in the world's atmosphere is coming from a geological source or is being produced by microbes.
- Germany's Alternative fuer Deutschland Posts Gains in Regional Elections
- Following a spree of sex assaults and thefts on New Year's Eve in Cologne — which officials blamed mostly on men of North African origin — the AfD has sought to play on the increased fear of foreigner-related crimes.
- Malaysian Insider to Close After Government Blocked It Following 1MDB Coverage
- KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia—The owner of a Malaysia news site that had been blocked by the country's government after critical coverage of troubled state investment fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd. has decided to shut it down, its chief editor wrote in an ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.