Original Nicene Creed
A selection of articles related to original nicene creed.
Original articles from our library related to the Original Nicene Creed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Original Nicene Creed.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Original Nicene Creed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Original Nicene Creed books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Do Catholics Believe? (The Nicene Creed)
- Let's now examine the elements of the Nicene Creed. We believe. “We” is actually a poor translation of the original Greek text and the official Latin text.
- THE NICENE CREED Speech by the Bishop of Liverpool
- In proposing this motion the Bishops appeal to the original text of the Nicene Creed.
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE NICENE CREED
- Nov 18, 2001 It is said to is truer to Greek original than the second translation below.
- Roman Catholicism
- Original Nicene Creed ratified at First Ecumenical Council. 330. Founding of Constantinople as New Rome, renaming the city of Byzantium.
- The Lord and Giver of Life
- Creed. However, to find its origin, the scope of the search needs to be widened, because in the original Nicene symbol of 325 A.D.
Suggested News Resources
- Longer version of 'I Believe…' coming
- The original Nicene Creed was written by bishops during the Council of Nicaea in A.D. 325 in a bid to embody the Christian faith at a time of theological disputes about the nature of Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nicene Creed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The original Nicene Creed was first adopted in 325 at the First Council of Nicaea.
- Creeds of the Catholic Church
- This was the original Nicene Creed. It was revised and finalized at the Council of Constantinople in 381...
- Creeds of Christendom, with a History and Critical notes. Volume I
- In the Nicene Creed we must distinguish three forms—the original Nicene, the enlarged Constantinopolitan, and the still later Latin. 1.
- Nicene Creed - Theopedia, an encyclopedia of Biblical Christianity
- Nov 18, 2009 The original Nicene Creed adopted in 325 ended just after the words, The 325 Nicene Creed compared to the 381 Constantinopolitan Creed.
- The original Nicene Creed « Confluence: Ben Byerly's Muddy Mix
- The original Nicene Creed. Posted on Mon 28 Jul 2008 by Ben. We believe in one God, the Father, almighty, maker of all things visible and invisible;.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.