- Scalia's Contradictory Originalism
- Scalia's originalist theory elevated an impossible ideal—that judging should be a politically neutral act—even as, in recent decades, it provided a cover for opinions that were evidently partisan.
- The future of originalism after Scalia
- Prominent legal scholar Eric Posner recently argued that originalism is likely to fade away in the aftermath of the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, its leading advocate on the Supreme Court.
- Here's why originalism won't be buried with Scalia
- My chance to witness Justice Antonin Scalia's powerful sway in the conservative legal movement came in 2008. He was promoting his recently released book, “Making Your Case: The Art of Persuading Judges,” at a Federalist Society event. Sitting in the ...
- Penrose: The death of originalism
- Originalism has died. Not because the seemingly irreplaceable Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has passed away. No.
Originalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Originalism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
hindu dietary habits and doctrines
master in buddhism