A selection of articles related to orion.
Original articles from our library related to the Orion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Orion.
- Sothis was the goddess personifying the dog-star Sirius, the bright appearance of which in the July dawn sky announced the annual flooding of the Nile. The Egyptian name of the goddess was "Sopdet", from which came the Greek Sothis, normally used in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Orion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- applications, Orion offers the highest quality coated freesheet in a. No. 3 web paper.
Suggested News Resources
- Orion scores A$11m Aussie contract
- New Zealand's biggest software exporter, Orion Health, has won an A$11 million (NZ$14m) contract as part of an A$467 million project to roll out electronic health records in Australia.
- Oxford rules its new blue turf, beats state champ Lake Orion
- Oxford— Prescott Line and his Oxford teammates gave their fans a night to remember, running over Division 1 defending state champion Lake Orion 41-20 during the debut on their blue turf Friday night.
- John Kelly: Same NASA, same issues
- The multi-purpose crew vehicle (formerly Orion) is being assembled and tested at Lockheed Martin's Vertical Testing Facility in Colorado. / Lockheed Martin Stop me if you've heard this one before.
- NASA Aims To Move Orion Test To Cape
- NASA intends to move a flight test of the abort system for the Orion crew exploration vehicle to Cape Canaveral from a missile range in New Mexico, and the agency is targeting March 2014 for the launch.
- Prep football preview: Lake Orion QB ready to lead again
- BY MICK MCCABE Sean Charette was a freshman three years ago, alternating at quarterback for Lake Orion's varsity as the season began. By Week 6, he was the starter. In Week 8, the job was his alone.
Suggested Web Resources
- Orion Telescopes: Orion Telescopes & Binoculars - Telescope.com
- Telescope.com: The friendly telescope experts at Orion Telescopes will help you choose the right telescope. Same-day shipping.
- Orion (constellation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Orion, often referred to as The Hunter, is a prominent constellation located on the celestial equator and visible throughout the world.
- Orion Magazine - nature / culture / place
- Orion is a bimonthly, advertising-free magazine devoted to creating a stronger bond between people and nature.
- Orion® Car Audio - Amplifiers | Subwoofers | Coaxial Speakers
- Orion Car Audio has been all about High Performance Car Audio and Hardcore Attitude since the beginning.
- NASA - Orion Crew Exploration Vehicle
- The Orion Crew Exploration Vehicle was originally part of NASA's Constellation Program, which is no longer an active NASA program.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslatin religious phrases
gulf of mexico pollution
privacy types of privacy
bows and arrows