- Adani Ports profit up 16% to Rs. 667 crore
- Adani owns and operates seven ports and terminals — Mundra, Dahej, Kandla and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Orissa, Mormugao in Goa and Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India. APSEZ shares were trading at Rs. 296.
- Adani Group signs pact to handle pulses at all its ports
- Adani owns and operates seven ports and terminals — Mundra, Dahej, Kandla and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Orissa, Mormugao in Goa and Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. The company said Mundra Port, which is the largest port in India, benefits from ...
- Adani inks port pact with Kerala
- MUMBAI: The Adani Group on Monday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the state government in Congress-ruled Kerala to build and operate the Vizhinjam International Seaport, the eight such project undertaken by the conglomerate.
- Adani Port Q1 net up 13 per cent at Rs 641 crore
- NEW DELHI: Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ), India's largest port developer, today reported a 12.85 per cent increase in consolidated net profit to Rs 641 crore during the April-June quarter on the back of higher income.
Orissa Seaports is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orissa Seaports books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Orissa Seaports Topics
Related searchescornelius van til biography
tertiary source encyclopedias
electoral fraud quotes
global title global title translation
for loop c or c
rugby railway station history