A selection of articles related to oriya cinema.
Original articles from our library related to the Oriya Cinema. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oriya Cinema.
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Oriya Cinema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oriya Cinema books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rare Oriya films set to be preserved by Pune institute
- Bhubaneswar: There is good news for cine buffs. A number of rare Oriya documentary films, feature films and commercial movies made in the 16 mm and 35 mm formats are now set to be preserved at the National Film Archives of India (NFAI), Pune, in a ...
- What middle-class English does to us?
- These people may be able to speak their “mother tongue”, whether Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Oriya or Kannada, but they do not speak it well. ...
- BARC week 9: Regional channel leaders maintain status quo; ETV Bihar Jharkhand
- MUMBAI: There were no major shifts in week 9 of BARC ratings as far as the regional television channels were concerned. The leaders of the respective genres continued to dominate their position, whereas ETV Bihar Jharkhand exited the top five in the ...
- A Day to Remember Vernacular Languages
- The function will be inaugurated by filmmaker Lenin Rajendran who has completed around 35 years in Cinema. ... Events will be conducted in a multitude of languages from Malayalam, Tamil, Marati, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi and many more.
- He scored high from the background
- He scored background music in films in Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Nepali, Singhalese, and Oriya. He had tuned some popular songs as well, but it was for his background scores that he would be remembered more.