A selection of articles related to oriya cinema.
Original articles from our library related to the Oriya Cinema. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oriya Cinema.
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Oriya Cinema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oriya Cinema books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IFFI celebrates 75 years of Odia cinema
- Nov 26, 2010 Oriya/171min. Platinum Jubilee. Oriya Cinema.
- Linguistic Diversity in 'Bollywood' Cinema INSTITUTE OF
- Mar 28, 2011 Although Indian cinema presents a mosaic of productions in Tamil, Telugu,.
Suggested News Resources
- Kanhu Charan Mohanty's Classic 'KAA' aired on OTV Tarang from 23 Aug
- Report by Ashok Palit; Bhubaneswar: From 1960 to 1970 was the glorious decade in Oriya Cinema in terms of quality.
- Prasanta Nanda set to direct film on triangular love story
- I used to listen a lot about him from my parents (stars of Oriya cinema Uttam Mohanty and Aparajita). I was very keen to work under him. Unlike other films this is an original story.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home Page | Orissa Cinema
- This website has a purpose: To archive information pertaining to Oriya cinema. More specifically, it addresses the new wave cinema movement.
- Cinema of Orissa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Several Bengali directors help their Odia counterparts to help make films.
- Oriya songs: Latest Oriya movie songs, Listen Oriya film songs
- 14 hours ago Find Oriya songs of latest movie. Listen latest Oriya songs online. List of all songs in Oriya - films, MP3, music, pop, remix, classical & more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.