- Oromo or O·ro·mos. 1. A member of a widely acculturated people of southern and central Ethiopia and northern Kenya.
- Ethiopia - Oromia - European Commission
- Federal Government of Ethiopia. Ministry of Finance and Economic. Development.
- Oromia National Regional State Program of Plan on Adaptation to
- Ahmed Hussein: Oromia Land & Environmental Protection Bureau. 2. Dejene Biru: Gemechis Leggese: Oromia Agriculture Research Institute.
- Health Care Financing - Essential Services for Health in Ethiopia
- 5. Figures. Figure 1: Map of Oromia Region and Focus Woredas.
- OROMIA REGION - Regional 3W Map
- OROMIA REGION - Regional 3W Map. 07 July 2010. Map data source(s): UN OC HA , H uma ni ta ria n Pa rtne rs.
- Oromia International Bank claims 164pc profit increase
- Famous Oromo-Ethiopian athletes Tirunesh Dibaba and Kenenisa Bekele are some of the major investors of Oromia International Bank (OIB). The Oromia International Bank (OIB) has announced that it has managed to secure close to 56.
- More Indians to Invest in Ethiopia
- Karuturi is currently engaged in farming flower, palm oil, rice and maize on 100000 hectares of land in the Gambella Regional State and Bako in the Eastern Wollega Zone of Oromia Region.
- Oromia-Ethiopia: Prominent Oromo Prosecutor Abandons Zenawi's Regime
- Mr. Leggese Alemu Gurmu is an Oromo, the largest nation in the Horn of Africa and Ethiopia, but a nation politically and economically marginalized and repressed for the last 120 years in its own homeland, Oromia. Mr.
- Oromia-Ethiopia: Call for Boycott of EAL Spreads to Facebook
- Today, Prime Minister Meles Zenawi is in charge of the Minelik Palace and has continued Derg's atrocities and frivolous charges on innocent civilians, such as Mr. Dirribi Demissie Bokku and thousands of other political prisoners all over Oromia.
- Oromia-Ethiopia: Ethiopian Airlines Boycott – Alternative Airlines List
- Mr. Dirribi Demissie Bokku is an Oromo, the largest nation in the Horn of Africa and Ethiopia, but a nation politically and economically marginalized and repressed for the last 120 years in its own homeland, Oromia.
- Oromia Region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Oromia (sometimes spelled Oromiya and spelled Oromiyaa in the Oromo language) is one of the nine ethnic divisions (kililoch) of Ethiopia.
- Oromia Online
- News and general information about Oromia and the Oromo people.
- Online Resource on Oromia and the Oromo People
- Gadaa.com delivers information on the Oromo People and the Horn of African region. Top news stories and analysis, entertainment, politics, and more.
- Oromiamusic.com :- Home of Oromo Music Legend.
- Oromamusic - Preserving the sounds of oromo Artists.
Oromia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oromia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbbc one balloon idents
jammu and kashmir demographics
mortal kombat similar games
chittagong hill tracts history
winamp winamp 1 and winamp 2
the onion reporters and editors
meaning of dreams about reptile