- noun, plural -mos, (especially collectively ) -mo for 1. 1. a member of a nomadic, pastoral people of Ethiopia and Kenya.
- VIS H1N1 Live, attenuated influenza vaccine - Oromo
- CENTERS Fon D|sEAsE CONTROL AND Pm-:vEN'rloN Lwmxėwir. Vaccine Information Statement i 2009 H1N1 LAIV Oromo 10/2/09 i.
- VOICES OF THE OROMO COMMUNITY
- VOICES OF THE OROMO COMMUNITY. INTRODUCTION.
- Oromo - Flu.gov
- To'annaa Balaa Utaalloo Daddarbaaf Karoorfachuu. Waan Namni fi Maattiin Gochuu Isaan Barbachisu.
- Active TB Disease (Oromo) - Minnesota Dept. of Health
- dheeraaf fudhatu-tu sirra jira. Active TB Disease. Oromo.
- Oromo - City of Seattle
- Oromo www.seattle.gov/fire.
- Oromia-Ethiopia: Prominent Oromo Prosecutor Abandons Zenawi's Regime
- Mr. Leggese Alemu Gurmu is an Oromo, the largest nation in the Horn of Africa and Ethiopia, but a nation politically and economically marginalized and repressed for the last 120 years in its own homeland, Oromia. Mr.
- Granny's story
- This was Ethiopia's Oromo language, Bisho's mother tongue, which she reverted to as she grew older.
- Irksome debate on the Oromo question By Robele Ababya,
- The Oromos are indigenous people of Ethiopia from the time of Cushite kingdom spanning the period 2000 BC to 500 BC.
- Oromo: Global Land Grab Makes The Poor Poorer
- Ethiopian agricultural and economic policies continue to undermine and discriminate Oromo communities.
- Crystallizing the issues, bringing focus to the discussion of Alliance
- OLF (Oromo Liberation Front) is not የኦሮሞ ነፃ አውጪ ግምባር - it is (የኦሮሞ ነፃነት ግምባር). The difference between the two is as opposed as black and white (I'm talking color, not people).
- Facts about the Oromo of East Africa
- Oromiffa (Afaan Oromo). RELIGION: Traditional religion, Islam, and Christian. Waqa, the Creator, is God of the traditional religion.
Oromo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oromo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbrett whiteley appropriations
southern leyte history
patron saint other protective help
meaning of dreams about telephone
criminology classical school