- Utah Oromo community calls for US pressure to end Ethiopia violence
- SALT LAKE CITY — Holding signs depicting bloodied victims of the violence that has erupted in the Oromia region of Ethiopia over the past several months, Utah's Oromo community rallied Friday in front of the federal building.
- What do Oromo protests mean for Ethiopian unity?
- As protests in Ethiopia over the rights of the country's Oromo people continue, Addis Ababa-based journalist James Jeffrey considers if they are threatening the country's unity.
- Oromo Protests: Ethiopian PM Apologizes for Deaths
- Despite the Addis expansion plans being dropped in January, Oromo protesters continued to be subject to lethal force, HRW said in February. The Ethiopian Embassy in London told Newsweek that HRW's February report was not credible but was based on ...
- Ethiopian community rallies in Calgary to protest police crackdowns in Oromia
- In Calgary, Gilcha Mohammed, the chairman of the Oromo Community Association of Alberta, called on the Canadian government to pressure Ethiopian authorities. "We're all taxpaying Canadian citizens and we want our government to send a strong ...
- Oromo Protests: Why Ethiopia's Largest Ethnic Group is Demonstrating
- Oromo people mourn the death of a suspected protester allegedly shot by Ethiopian security forces. Oromo people mourn a suspected protester who was allegedly shot dead by Ethiopian security forces, Oromia region, Ethiopia, December 17, 2015. Oromos ...
Oromo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oromo books and related discussion.