A selection of articles related to orthodox.
Original articles from our library related to the Orthodox. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Orthodox.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Orthodox is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orthodox books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Orthodox Health Plan provides benefits for the clergy and lay
- The Serbian Orthodox Church of the United States. •. The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH
- the leader in defending the Orthodox faith on an ecumenical level.
- + ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY AND THE OLD ENGLISH CHURCH
- These facts supported the Orthodox view that the pre-Schism.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Jews in New York killed in Hurricane Irene
- NEW YORK (JTA) -- A Brooklyn woman and an Orthodox Jewish man were among those killed in separate incidents during Hurricane Irene.
- National religious, haredi Orthodox protesters clash over girls' school
- JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Police were called in to quell a clash between parents of students at a new national religious school for girls in the Jerusalem District and haredi Orthodox protesters who have prevented its opening.
- Novena of the Week: For the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Eastern Orthodox and the Oriental Orthodox (those Eastern churches that broke away from the universal Church in the wake of the Council of Chalcedon) continue to revere the Mother of God with a fervor that often puts Catholics to shame.
- Nuncio praises Turkish decision to return some religious properties
- The properties involved belonged to officially recognized religious minorities: Jews, Greek Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox and Armenian Catholics, Syrian Orthodox, Syrian Catholics and Chaldean Catholics.
- Festival holds 'complete joy' for lovers of Greek culture
- The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 555 N. High St., once again will hold its annual Greek Festival during Labor Day weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Orthodox Church in America
- 1 day ago Official site.
- Orthodox | Define Orthodox at Dictionary.com
- of, pertaining to, or conforming to the approved form of any doctrine, philosophy, ideology, etc. 2.
- Orthodox - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : conforming to established doctrine especially in religion b : conventional. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary wicca
galaxy angel chitose karasuma
miss venezuela training
team fortress classic spy
dream dictionary orchard
list of post-rock bands