- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pakistan, Afghanistan.
- Plane-wave attenuation anisotropy in orthorhombic media
- Orthorhombic velocity and attenuation models are needed in the interpreta- ation coefficients in orthorhombic media with orthorhombic attenuation (i.e.
- Nonstoichiometric orthorhombic titanium oxide, TiO2Ād and its
- Single crystal of nonstoichiometric orthorhombic titanium oxide TiO1.
- Crystal morphology and surface structures of orthorhombic MgSiO3
- Abstract Orthorhombic MgSiO3 perovskite is thought to be the .
- Orthorhombic crystal system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In crystallography, the orthorhombic crystal system is one of the seven lattice point groups.
- orthorhombic - Wiktionary
- orthorhombic (not comparable). (crystallography) Having three Retrieved from " http://en.wiktionary.
- Amethyst Galleries - THE ORTHORHOMBIC SYSTEM
- The orthorhombic system is based on three unequal axes all at right angles to each other.
- Orthorhombic Crystal System I
- exposition of the morphology of crystals belonging to the orthorhombic crystal system.
- The Orthorhombic System - Bob's Rock Shop
- When examining an orthorhombic crystal, we find that the highest obtainable symmetry is 2-fold.
Orthorhombic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orthorhombic books and related discussion.