- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pakistan, Afghanistan.
- Plane-wave attenuation anisotropy in orthorhombic media
- Orthorhombic velocity and attenuation models are needed in the interpreta- ation coefficients in orthorhombic media with orthorhombic attenuation (i.e.
- Nonstoichiometric orthorhombic titanium oxide, TiO2Ād and its
- Single crystal of nonstoichiometric orthorhombic titanium oxide TiO1.
- Crystal morphology and surface structures of orthorhombic MgSiO3
- Abstract Orthorhombic MgSiO3 perovskite is thought to be the .
- Orthorhombic crystal system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In crystallography, the orthorhombic crystal system is one of the seven lattice point groups.
- orthorhombic - Wiktionary
- orthorhombic (not comparable). (crystallography) Having three Retrieved from " http://en.wiktionary.
- Amethyst Galleries - THE ORTHORHOMBIC SYSTEM
- The orthorhombic system is based on three unequal axes all at right angles to each other.
- Orthorhombic Crystal System I
- exposition of the morphology of crystals belonging to the orthorhombic crystal system.
- The Orthorhombic System - Bob's Rock Shop
- When examining an orthorhombic crystal, we find that the highest obtainable symmetry is 2-fold.
Orthorhombic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orthorhombic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.