- Ferroelectric polarization switching with a remarkably high activation energy
- Orthorhombic GaFeO3 (o-GFO) with the polar Pna21 space group is a prominent ferrite owing to its piezoelectricity and ferrimagnetism, coupled with magnetoelectric effects.
- [HERALD INTERVIEW] En route to a 'breathing battery'
- Imagine a sunny day, a family gets in a car on their way to the countryside for a weekend getaway.
- Scientists gain new insights into atomic disordering of complex metal oxides
- (Nanowerk News) A study led by the University of Tennessee and the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory could soon pay dividends in the development of materials with energy-related applications. Three UT researchers--Maik Lang, ...
- Liquid crystal nanoparticle formulation as an oral drug delivery system for
- Particles prepared with the above method were estimated to be ~100 nm in size and exhibited a lamellar liquid crystal structure with orthorhombic lateral packing.
- 9 Deadliest Rocks And Minerals On Earth
- Stibnite is a toxic antimony sulfide mineral with an orthorhombic crystal lattice and a source of metalloid antimony. Stibnite paste has been used for thousands of years for cosmetics to darken eyebrows and lashes.
Orthorhombic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orthorhombic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe mighty ducks movies movie trivia
effort in buddhism
norman tebbit quotes
han dynasty importance