- Character Traits of a Awo: Orunmila demands humility from his priests and the " prescription" or advice of what is needed at this particular junction of life.
- A Kabbalistic Perspective on the Yoruba African Tradition Kurt
- Ifa encompasses the "revelation, way of life and religion taught by Orunmila. Orunmila is the youngest of the Divinities created by Olodumare (God).
- A Festival of Bones: Celebrating the Ancestors - Ile Orunmila Oshun
- of Ile Orunmila Oshun edited by Iyalorisa Ayodele. Our primary goal is to encourage Ancestor Reverence and other sacred practices.
- Standard Library Project: Santaria / Yoruban Print Media: 1) Living
- Ifism:The Complete Works of Orunmila, Volume 5) by Ibie, C. Osamaro (Ifism : the In the continuation of this important series, Mr.
- Orunmila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Yoruba religion, Orunmila is the Yoruba Grand Priest and custodian of Ifá.
- Welcome to Ile Orunmila Oshun
- Ile Orunmila Oshun--spiritual house of learning and love.
- Orunmila home page
- Orunmila Link. Information about Orunmila, divination, sacrifice, and 16 major Odu.
- Apr 6, 2007 It is time to let the word of Orunmila flow freely to the spiritually hungry souls who beg for freedom to communicate effectively with Ifa.
Orunmila is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Orunmila books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about forest
barolo grappa di barolo
21 number in mathematics
pure pwnage easter eggs
the adicts history