-  Demographics. According to the census in 2005, there were 2628811 residents in Osaka, an increase of 30037 or 1.2% from 2000.
- OSAKA-KOBE-KYOTO SUBURBAN RAIL SUMMARY (COMMUTER
- Appendix Table A. International Pre-Automobile Commuter Rail Systems. Tokyo.
- How Important is Demographic Change?
- 1982), the demographic change was the main engine of China's per capita out- A few empirical studies link demographic changes to China's growth.
- Tourism Investment Opportunities in the Commonwealth of the
- Visitor Demographics. – 53% Males, 47% Females. – 25-29 age category – LARGEST – 14% of total arrivals from Japan.
- Osaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Demographics. According to the census in 2005, there were 2628811 residents in Osaka, an increase of 30037 or 1.
- Osaka Prefecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Demographics Japan
- Home > Japan > Demographics Japan In cities like Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, Osaka and many others, there are the most dense population .
- Janne In Osaka: Osaka Population
- Apr 17, 2008 list and gloomy weather) to take a look at some Osaka demographics.
Osaka Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osaka Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.