Oscar Gustave Rejlander
A selection of articles related to oscar gustave rejlander.
Original articles from our library related to the Oscar Gustave Rejlander. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oscar Gustave Rejlander.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Mel Gibson
- Born on January 3, 1956 at 4.45 p.m. in Peekskill, New York - Capricorn What could we say about this great personality? Aren't his charm and professionalism amazing? We could understand better his character knowing that his ascendant is Cancer. He is easily...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Oscar Gustave Rejlander is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oscar Gustave Rejlander books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- London's Victoria and Albert Museum to Hold World's Largest Photography Collection
- Oscar Gustav Rejlander in collaboration with Julia Margaret Cameron, <i>Kate Dore with. Oscar Gustav Rejlander in collaboration with Julia Margaret Cameron, Kate Dore with Photogram Frame of Ferns (about 1862) Photo: © Victoria and Albert Museum, ...
- Homecoming, Humor and Hasan: Minhaj à HA!
- There's Glass Menage-erie. There's Nicky Minaj. There's ménage à trois.
- Russian Police Issue Instructions for Safe Selfies
- The world's first selfie is considered to be a photograph by Oscar Gustave Rejlander dating back to the 1850s.
- World Photography Day: 10 vintage selfies from the 1800s
- The photography craze that is taking the world by storm is actually 176 years old.