Oscar Wilde Biography
A selection of articles related to oscar wilde biography.
Original articles from our library related to the Oscar Wilde Biography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oscar Wilde Biography.
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Mel Gibson
- Born on January 3, 1956 at 4.45 p.m. in Peekskill, New York - Capricorn What could we say about this great personality? Aren't his charm and professionalism amazing? We could understand better his character knowing that his ascendant is Cancer. He is easily...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Oscar Wilde Biography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oscar Wilde Biography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oscar Wilde and Hubris
- He who looks at the surface of Oscar Wilde's biography is likely to miss the spiritual aspect. A superficial glance at.
- Oscar Wilde, Decadence Culture, de, Decadence Culture, de
- Hopkins, R. T. Oscar Wilde: A Study of the Man and the Work.
- Oscar Wilde
- Trials of Oscar Wilde by H. Montgomery Hyde. (1975); Oscar Wilde: A Biography by H.
- Oscar Wilde and Joe Orton Similarities and Differences
- Behind door number one was a scene from Oscar Wilde's The ... John Lahr, Prick Up Your Ears, The Biography of Joe Orton (New York: Avon, 1980), 48. 7.
- EARNEST Study Guide.pmd
- Oscar Wilde was an extraordinary character, a coveted party guest ...
Suggested News Resources
- Michael Morpurgo: Contradiction? That's the story of my life
- She'd seen the film Wilde, which weaves the story of "The Selfish Giant" through Oscar Wilde's biography, "and I remember thinking at the time: that's a really beautiful way to tell the story of a storyteller's life.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oscar Wilde - Biography and Works. Search Texts, Read Online
- Sep 26, 2010 Oscar Wilde. Biography of Oscar Wilde and a searchable collection of works.
- Biography - Oscar Wilde online
- May 8, 2011 A biography of Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900) - playwright, novelist, poet, and critic.
- Oscar Wilde Biography - Biography.com
- A look at the life and work of playright Oscar Wilde on Biography.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.