- At the other extreme, some deep-sea families of osmeriform fishes are click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Nuclear DNA content in Galaxias maculatus (Teleostei
- This C value is within the range recorded for other osmeriform species (0.62-3.2 pg).
- Epizootic Outbreaks of Bacterial Cold Water Disease among
- It is a relative of smelts and in the order Osmeriforms. It occurs in rivers, lakes, and coastal waters of Hokkaido in Japan southward to Korea, China, and Taiwan .
- Osmeriformes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Almost all osmeriforms spawn in fresh water, thus the marine species are A possible fossil osmeriform is Spaniodon, a piscivore from Late Cretaceous seas.
- Deep-sea smelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The deep-sea smelts are a family, Bathylagidae, of osmeriform fishes.
- Osmeriformes | Facebook
- of ray-finned fish that includes the true or freshwater smelts and allies, such as the galaxiids and noodlefishes; they are also collectively called osmeriforms.
Osmeriform is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osmeriform books and related discussion.