- Aliens From Earth
- Osmobiosis is a form of cryptobiosis initiated by a decreased water potential due to increased solute concentration in the surrounding solution.Upon immersion in non-ambient saline solutions tardigrades commonly contract rapidly into a tun.
- Extreme Animals
- The other types of cryptobiosis are cryobiosis (cold temperatures), osmobiosis (salt water), and anoxybiosis (reduction of oxygen).
- 四川現遠古生物「仙女蝦」 可抗沸水蒸煮
- 四川成都市民楊仁杰表示，早前和孩子等火車的時候，孩子無意間在農田水坑發現有不少像魚一樣的東西游來游去。楊仁杰發現小生物雙眼呈黑色，突出長在頭的兩邊，渾身淺黃或淺綠色，分叉的尾部是紅色，每隻腹部都有10多對足，長相不像是魚，在水中腹朝上「仰泳」 ...
- osmobiosis - Wiktionary
- osmobiosis (uncountable). Wikipedia has an article on: osmobiosis. A form of cryptobiosis triggered by increased solute concentration in the solution in which ...
- Cryptobiosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Osmobiosis is the least studied of all types of cryptobiosis. ... Little is known for certain, other than that osmobiosis appears to involve a cessation of metabolism.
- Osmobiosis - definition of Osmobiosis by The Free Dictionary
- Define Osmobiosis. Osmobiosis synonyms, Osmobiosis pronunciation, Osmobiosis translation, English dictionary definition of Osmobiosis. n.
- Tardigrade Facts - Illinois Wesleyan University
- Oct 2, 1999 The environmental extreme determines which of four crypto biotic pathways -- anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, and anoxybiosis---will ...
- Osmobiosis dictionary definition | osmobiosis defined - YourDictionary
- Noun. (uncountable). A form of cryptobiosis triggered by increased solute concentration in the solution in which the organism lives.
Osmobiosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osmobiosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheseddie griffin children
mantoux test false negative result
mcdonnel douglas md-81md-82
dyirbal language grammar