- In chemistry, the osmole (Osm or osmol) is a non-SI unit of measurement that defines the number of moles of solute that contribute to the osmotic pressure of a ...
- The Irrationality of the Present Use of the Osmole Gap
- Osmole Gap. Applicable Physical Chemistry Principles and Recommendations to Improve the Validity of Current Practices. Yoshikata Koga,1 Roy A.
- Osmole and Water Excretion in Mercurial Diuresis - Circulation
- Osmole and Water Excretion in Mercurial Diuresis in Congestive Heart Failure. By NORTON SPRITZ, M.D.
- An evaluation of the osmole gap as a screening test for toxic alcohol
- The osmole gap is used routinely as a screening test for the presence of exogenous osmotically active substances, such as the toxic alcohols ethylene glycol ...
- The serum osmole gap - ScienceDirect
- An understanding of serum osmolality, its laboratory measurement, its bedside estimation, and the concept of the osmole gap, is crucial in making a preliminary ...
- Osmole gap in neurologic-neurosurgical intensive care unit: Its
- Osmole gap in neurologic-neurosurgical intensive care unit: Its normal value, calculation, and relationship with mannitol serum concentrations. Edgar J.
- American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology
- Upon submitting any revised version of a manuscript that has been approved for submission, all Authors must complete the Assignment of Copyright Form and email to email@example.com. The Assignment of Copyright Form in PDF is available at ...
- Une nouvelle vie pour la maison Notman?
- Après avoir créée en 2009 une fondation baptisée Osmo, les partenaires, issus d'entreprises montréalaises telles que Montreal Start Up et Embrase, ont déposé une offre d'achat pour la maison Notman et l'ancien hôpital, offre qui aurait été acceptée.
Osmole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osmole books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.