- 270 m-osmole/l.
- from 30 to 570 m-osmole/l., irrespective of whether the solute was sucrose, from 100 to 670 m-osmole/l.
- Define osmosis & semipermeable solutions
- solute concentration to an area of high solute concentration osmole. • measure of the solutions. • eg pure water is hypotonic relative to red cell [.
- Osmole and Water Excretion in Mercurial Diuresis in Congestive
- Osmole and Water Excretion in Mercurial Diuresis in Congestive Heart Failure. By NORTON SPRITZ, M.D.
- minimal urinary osmolality of 53 m-osmole kg-', was observed on only
- mained within the normal range for pigs of 500-900 m-osmole kg-'. and samples .
- Actualización en hiponatremia
- En efecto, debido a que el sodio es un osmol predominante en el compartimiento del líquido extracelular, los médicos consideran que la hiponatremia es sinónimo de hipoosmolaridad.
- Osmole (unit) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the osmole unit. For the osmolarity, see Osmolarity.
- Osmole | Define Osmole at Dictionary.com
- Osmole definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Osmole definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical
- Oct 9, 2003 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Osmole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osmole books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
capybara capybaras as pets
abyss marvel vs capcom 2 trivia
arameans religion and art