- WHTC-A/Holland, MI Host Juke Van Oss Passes
- Condolences to the family and friends of MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS Talk WHTC-A/HOLLAND, MI's JUKE VAN OSS, who died early MONDAY morning (3/7). "Most importantly, JUKE was a friend to all of us," said WHTC GM KEVIN OSWALD. "He will be ...
- WHTC's Juke Van Oss dead at 92
- A man whose voice was heard on the lakeshore for more than six decades has died. Julius Van Oss, known as Juke on WHTC radio in Holland, passed away Monday morning. WZZM profiled Van Oss back in 2011 as he celebrated his 60th anniversary as a ...
- Cycling: Italy's Oss leads after opening Tirreno-Adriatico stage
- ROME: Italy's Daniel Oss is the first leader of the Tirreno-Adriatico stage race after his BMC team won Wednesday's (Mar 9) opening team time-trial.
- World War II heroes of the OSS move closer to a Congressional Gold Medal
- The OSS itself was shepherded into action in 1941 by Army Maj. Gen. William J.
- Oakton author details swashbuckling history of OSS operatives
- The fledgling OSS had much to learn from the Germans and British, who had engaged in such operations for years. OSS agents gathered military intelligence, worked with and encouraged local resistance fighters, rescued escaped prisoners of war and ...
Oss* is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oss* books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespermafrost construction on permafrost
list of waterfalls zambia
isambard kingdom brunel
crane machine types of cranes
dream dictionary hole