A selection of articles related to osteopathic manipulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Osteopathic Manipulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Osteopathic Manipulation.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Conditional love – Possessive relationships
- Whilst unconditional love freely flows inside out, conditional love sets its terms and is directed inwardly. Conditional love sends out messages like this: “I have done so much for you, so now you should do this for me.” Or “I need your attention, your...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
Osteopathic Manipulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Osteopathic Manipulation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The stress of living with chronic pain
- "Physical therapy, acupuncture, interventional treatments, osteopathic manipulation," says the physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. Many patients go to pain clinics. Dr.
- Physicians group lauds Chelmsford's Dr. Waite
- Dr. Vincent Waite, of Chelmsford, a physician at the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center in Lawrence, was recently named the 2016 Physician of the Year by the Massachusetts Academy of Family Physicians. Waite was recognized for his "exemplary ...
- Top 12 Under 40: Dr. Dennis Rau
- As a physical therapist, Rau took an interest in studying medicine, especially osteopathic medicine, because he was already working with manipulation as a healing tool, and wanted to learn more about it.