- Manitok Energy (V.MEI) creating investment opportunity in market trough
- “Previously, we have drilled three Manville gas wells, but the last one was significantly better. It was specifically drilled in an upper Mannville zone, the other two were producing from a lower Mannville zone.
- Guinness World Records Is Actively Seeking the World's Largest Penis
- Sometimes when you're a journalist, sources leak you important, cool documents that help advance a story you're working on. And sometimes when you're a journalist, sources leak you LISTSERV postings about penises. Tuesday night, I was forwarded a ...
- This Little Fish Spits A Stunning Light Show — Why Will Blow Your Mind
- When the cardinalfish sucks up what it thinks will be dinner, the tiny sea creature, a type of ostracod, emits a burst of light. That burst saves the ostracod's life — by getting it spat out.
- The Starry Night Beneath the Caribbean Sea
- Evolutionary biologist Todd Oakley, who studies the visual system of arthropods, visited Belize in January to observe a different species of displaying ostracod for only the second time. "I was literally cursing into my snorkel in amazement -- "Holy @#$!
- Images: World's Oldest Petrified Sperm
- relatively giant sperm belonged to a tiny crustacean called a seed shrimp or ostracod. Here, a modern ostracod (Newnhamia). These tiny crustaceans create sperm longer than their own bodies.
Ostracod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ostracod books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaustrian nobility history
waste sources of waste
white rajahs architectural legacy
january 2005 in sports 3 january 2005