Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali
- Nelson Mandela: Remembering the man who pioneered patriotism
- Nelson Mandela popularly known by his clan name Madiba is the world's most respected statesmen who led South Africa on the path to liberation from apartheid. Tensions of the apartheid regime escalated in the year 1960 when 69 black people were killed ...
- An evaluation of South African novelist Nadine Gordimer (1923-2014)
- “Sailors gag on stinking meat, children refuse to go to school. No one knows where the end of suffering will begin.” – Burger's Daughter.
- Mafika Gwala: Potent voice not silenced by death
- Those years saw the emergence of a new black poetry in, among others, Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali, Mongane Serote, Sipho Sepamla and Gwala himself. I recollected my own response in my introduction to the anthology of critical essays, Soweto Poetry ...
- Fish tales and faded hope on the famished road to Mangaung
- At this last question I laugh, for I am suddenly reminded of the boy on a swing in Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali's poem, who asks his mother: When will I wear long trousers? Why was my father jailed? Will he come back?
Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Oswald Mbuyiseni Mtshali Topics
the practice season 4
saint paul brazil
fox news channel former personalities