- Opinion: Germany once again finds itself in an age of dislocation
- So wrote Oswald Spengler, a German writer-philosopher of the Weimar republic and the early-Nazi period, whose gloomy 1920s and 1930s prognostications made him a symbol of that age of dislocation. I first became aware of Spengler's writings during the ...
- Chinese century poses big challenges for Taiwan, US
- Historians and economists are calling this the “Chinese century”, though Oswald Spengler said as much in “The Decline of the West” almost 100 years ago.
- George Steiner's Europe
- Its conception of history is linear and bounded. From Christian millenarianism to Oswald Spengler, Europeans have always been anticipating the end of days, with dread or enthusiasm.
- American Caesarism
- Historical comparisons to the decline of Rome and the decline of Western civilization are numerous, with the most striking and detailed being Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West. The parallels are straightforward. Both Rome and the U.
Oswald Spengler is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oswald Spengler books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Oswald Spengler Topics
Related searcheshistory of panama post 1500s
the toronto star
dream analysis beard
protestantism in korea
gebhart v belton background