- Aug 4, 2011 Having an expanding but clear Biblical definition of “depth” is a healthy starting point. What defines A compassionate othoproxy (doing)?
- Distinctiveness of the Unseen: Buddhist Identity
- a Buddhist identity is pointing out towards “othoproxy”, “the right practice”, what could be called “action identity”.
- My Name is Red by Orhan Pamuk
- Oct 16, 2007 orthodoxy, but with othopraxy.
- 'Hinduism'- A Western Construction or an Influence
- It is also defined by othopraxy as opposed to orthodoxy; focussing on practice not belief.
- women and religion: more buddhism « the audacity of individuality
- Nov 17, 2006 intentions and the institutionalized Sangha could be seen as being caused by the tension between orthodoxy and othopraxy in Buddhism.
- Pluralist Speaks: Diversity and Expectation
- Jul 9, 2011 However, for a number of people, this 'othopraxy' rather than orthodoxy gets a bit stale.
- Aug 4, 2011 A compassionate othoproxy (doing)?
Othopraxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Othopraxy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmangalore nearby places
peoples armed police organization
general electric history