- o·to·rhi·no·lar·yn·gol·o·gy ( t -r n -l r ng-g l -j ). n. See otolaryngology.
- DEPARTMENT OF OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY HEAD AND NECK
- DEPARTMENT OF. OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. HEAD AND NECK SURGERY.
- The Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses, Inc.
- The Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses, Inc. Dear SOHN. Colleagues,.
- Certification Examination for Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck
- examination for all otorhinolaryngology and head-neck registered nurses.
- ANDREWS, Dr. Anthony Philip Jude
- He obtained his written Fellowship in Otorhinolaryngology, in 1961 and practiced his specialty in Sudbury for 40 years.
- Laser Facial Nerve Welding in a Rabbit Model
- New Jersey (Dr Carniol); and Department of Otorhinolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (Drs Palmer and Cohen). Objective To assess the feasibility of laser tissue welding for repair of facial nerve injury.
- Retired doctor remembered for 'integrity'
- Andrews graduated from the University of Toronto's medical school in 1955, and obtained his otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) specialty certification in 1961.
- otorhinolaryngology - definition of otorhinolaryngology by the Free
- Definition of otorhinolaryngology in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of otorhinolaryngology. Pronunciation of otorhinolaryngology.
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) – Mayo Clinic in Minnesota
- Learn about otorhinolaryngology (ENT) services at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (Otorhinolaryngology) - New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian's ENT physicians specialize in disorders of the head and neck, especially those related to the ear, nose, and throat.
Otorhinolaryngology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Otorhinolaryngology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmassachusetts points of interest
planet waves recording sessions
melbourne cup handicap
masters of the universe characters
elimination reaction e2 mechanism