- Managing Acute Otitis Externa: The Latest Guidelines
- A 19-year-old college student presented to the university health clinic with a 3-day history of pain and whitish drainage from his left ear. He had gone swimming before the onset of symptoms, and neither of his two roommates had similar symptoms.
- Hair cell stereociliary bundle regeneration by espin gene transduction after
- In the present study, we examined the potential for espn gene transduction to induce the regeneration of functional stereociliary arrays, following ototoxic HC damage and HC regeneration induced by Notch inhibition.
- Oxford University & Sound Pharmaceuticals collaborate on new bipolar disorder
- SPI-1005 is under clinical investigation in several otologic diseases where GPx activity is reduced, including noise-induced hearing loss, chemotherapy-induced ototoxicity and Meniere's disease.
- Noisy world turns a deaf ear to a problem
- The other two are excess noise and ototoxicity, or the property of being toxic to the cochlea or auditory nerve, for example, the side effect of a drug.
- Sound Pharmaceuticals, Oxford Collaborate on Bipolar Treatment
- Seattle, WA – Sound Pharmaceuticals, a privately held biopharmaceutical company, and the U.K.
Ototoxicity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ototoxicity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslargest organism extinct animals
meaning of dreams about funeral
types of paganism
british rail nationalisation