A selection of articles related to ouija.
Original articles from our library related to the Ouija. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ouija.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Ouija is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ouija books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Castle of Spirits Ouija Board Instructions
- Castle of Spirits Ouija Board Instructions. 1. Print out Castle of Spirits Ouija Board part I and part II.
- Ouija by Lamaia Lee http://www.horrormasters.com
- Ouija. By Lamaia Lee й 2005 by http://www.HorrorMasters.
- Arguments Against Ouija Boards
- Moorestown Ghost Research has a strict "no ouija board" policy. I'd like to "Fuld declared that Ouija was the Egyptian word for good luck.
- Building Bridges between Data Silos: The MSR Ouija Project
- MSR Ouija Project. Page 2 of 10. DATA SILOS.
- Ouija bOard cOntest infO
- Ouija bOard. cOntest infO.
Suggested News Resources
- Universal Scraps 'Ouija' Board Movie
- Three weeks after word surfaced that Universal Pictures had dropped feature film adaptations of Clue and Monopoly, the studio has scrapped plans for a big-budget take on the Ouija board, to be directed by McG (Terminator Salvation).
- Hollywood branding takes a hit
- In a move sure to shake up the 2013 Oscar race, Universal Studios decided this week not to go ahead with plans for a movie based on Ouija, the fortune-telling board game.
- Wicked Lovely Adaptation The Latest Project Dropped By Universal
- Yesterday, it was a planned Ouija board feature that the studio decided to nix after the horror project bounced from director to director and toiled for years in developmental hell.
- Universal axes 2nd movie deal with Hasbro's 'Ouija'
- Universal Studio just paid Hasbro Games a penalty of 5 million bucks rather than go forward with its plans to produce Ouija -- a movie named after the supernatural board game.
- 'Battleship' trailer: Why???
- And how easy would it be to make a star out of a Ouija board -- it's a built-in thriller. "Candyland" is still on track, but again, at least there's characters and a setting already in place, and it's a much more sensory experience than Battleship.
Suggested Web Resources
- Web Ouija - Welcome to the Museum of Talking Boards
- Welcome to the Museum of Talking Boards. We are the Internet's leading website on Ouija boards past and present.
- BrainJar.com: Ouija Board
- Ask your question: Then hold your mouse lightly on the pointer and follow it as your answer is revealed. The response: © 1999-2008, BrainJar.com.
Related searchesoka crisis resolution
dream dictionary pencil
benzene catalytic reforming
rlc circuit resonant frequency
stratford festival of canada