A selection of articles related to ouija.
Original articles from our library related to the Ouija. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ouija.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Ouija is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ouija books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OUIJA Game Instructions - Hasbro
- 3 l OUIJA' and MYSTIFYING ORACLEO are trademarks of Hasbro. The HASBRO. } and PARKER BROTHERS names and logos and these rules are (D & ©2001.
- OUIJA Board (Part of the superstition obstacle course) - Exploratorium
- May 13, 2005 EXHIBIT PROTOTYPE. A second prototype of Talking Board, or OUIJA Board, was placed in the Friday the 13th obstacle course. (See Figure 2.
- Ouija - HorrorLair
- Sep 26, 2013 Debbie gathers up the Ouija board and planchette and moves quickly to her closet. She opens the double doors, about to put the board away ...
- Castle of Spirits Ouija Board Instructions
- Castle of Spirits Ouija Board Instructions. 1. Print out Castle of Spirits Ouija Board part I and part II.
- Multimodal Ouija Board
- Our system illustrates first steps toward a digital Ouija Board and, in doing so, suggests additional functionality available beyond traditional Ouija Boards.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ouija - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ouija also known as a spirit board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" ...
- Ouija (2014) - IMDb
- Returning to her childhood home in Louisiana to recuperate from a horrific car accident, Jessabelle comes face to face with a long-tormented spirit that has been ...
- Web Ouija - Welcome to the Museum of Talking Boards
- Welcome to the Museum of Talking Boards. We are the Internet's leading website on Ouija boards past and present. Discover the history and lore of spirit boards ...
- Ouija Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Olivia Cooke Horror Movie HD
- Jul 16, 2014 Ouija Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Olivia Cooke Horror Movie HD. Movieclips Trailers. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 8,791,0518M.
- Amazon.com: Classic Ouija Board Game: Toys & Games
- Whether you call it Wee-Gee or Wee-Ja, the Classic Ouija board spells fun. Just ask it a question and wait to see what answer the Mystifying Oracle will reveal to ...
groucho marx childhood
state of belligerency
ascii ascii printable characters