A selection of articles related to oulipo members.
Original articles from our library related to the Oulipo Members. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oulipo Members.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Oulipo Members is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oulipo Members books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Compass Lines: the art of collaboration
- In the past he's translated work by members of Oulipo – a French literary group dedicated to investigating the uses of constraint in writing that included Raymond Queneau and Georges Perec amongst their number.
- Rats Build Their Labyrinth: Oulipo in the 21st Century
- A year before it celebrated its 50th anniversary, the Oulipo released the Anthologie de l'OuLiPo in 2009 and elected (or “co-opted,” to use their humorous terminology) two new members, the writer and mathematician Michèle Audin, and the young American ...
- The 10 best sports documentaries
- A fascinating Oulipo-like exercise in constrained art, the director Asif Kapadia chose to construct his documentary about Ayrton Senna entirely from existing footage of the racing driver.
Oulipo Members Topics
Related searchesdariush shayegan
list of persian poets and authors
list of symphony orchestras spain
frog zoology respiration
abc biology and medicine
south african english vocabulary
music of equatorial guinea folk music