- Mysterious 'Fairy Circles' Discovered In Australia's Outback
- Uniformly spaced gaps called “fairy circles” often appear in the grasslands of Namibia. The unprecedented discovery of these enigmatic patches in the Australian outback now reaffirms an ongoing theory about their origin. (It's not aliens.
- World's first solar-powered gas station comes to Australian Outback
- The Australian fuel supply company Caltex is sees an advantage of going green because the business now operates the world's first solar-powered gas stations. As the photo above shows, the sites are little more than the pumps and solar cells, so don't ...
- Retailers eye Outback for digital inspiration
- Some of the best ideas regarding customer service in the digital age are coming out of the food service world with a recent example involving a new app and loyalty program from Outback Steakhouse.
- Louis Theroux: Immersive UK filmmaker mulls documentary on Australian outback
- Offbeat UK filmmaker Louis Theroux is hoping to use an upcoming tour to develop a long-held ambition to make a documentary about the Australian outback. Theroux, known for his exploration of American subcultures and intriguing beliefs, behaviours, and ...
- Louis Theroux hoping to make Australian outback film on tour with Julia Zemiro
- British documentary maker Louis Theroux is considering making a film about the Australian outback on an upcoming tour of the country later this year.
Outback is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Outback books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarctic fox habits
middle ages in film
red hat linux version history
dream symbol insincerity