- Tweaked: The Outhaul
- Don't underestimate the importance of a smooth-running, low-stretch outhaul; when the breeze is up and the sail needs to be flat, you'll be thankful for this tweak.
- Annapolis' Morris sets sail for Rio
- Meantime, the crew aboard a 49er bears great responsibility – charged with trimming the mainsail updwind, trimming the spinnaker downwind and constantly adjusting such critical sail controls as the cunningham, boom vang and outhaul. “Having skippered ...
- And get unlimited access on all your devices
- Potential buyers check out haul trucks during an auction at Ritchie Bros. in Nisku, Alberta on Thursday, February 25, 2016. Amber Bracken for The Globe and Mail.
- Town strikes five-year deal with marina to lease West Ferry
- Besides the lease payments, the town will also collect additional fees for West Ferry dinghy slips and outhauls. In the past, the harbor commission and the marina split the revenues from the outhauls, Nota said.
Outhaul is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Outhaul books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjean-pol martin
list of mnemonics science and math
dreaming of water well
leslie cheung death