- Canoe club launches new outrigger
- The Imua Guahan Kanu Klub launched its new outrigger canoe on Friday at Matapang Beach. The Tao Tao Tano Cultural Group performed a blessing ceremony. In the Hawaiian language, “i mua" means "to move forward" or "to move ahead" toward a goal.
- The father and daughter who paddle together ...
- JUAN CARLO/THE STAR Nadean Hudson talks with her father Norm Hudson before getting a couple of things organize to paddle the outrigger canoes. Norm still shows up for most of her competitions, cheering her on and volunteering to help, just as he did ...
- Island warrior 'eye candy'
- These include spear throwing, waka ama (paddling an outrigger canoe), and making a raw fish meal. The seven-part series was made on a small budget and filmed in and around Auckland last year. Whoever impresses the judges the most over the course of ...
Outrigger Canoe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Outrigger Canoe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Outrigger Canoe Topics
Related searchessolitary paganism
negative feedback loop
phonograph arm systems
java 3d history
heckler amp koch g3 g3a2
absinth wormwood cultivation
melehan and melou