- Noun, 1. outrigger canoe - a seagoing canoe (as in South Pacific) with an outrigger to prevent it from upsetting.
- Pale Kai Outrigger Canoe Club
- Pale Kai Outrigger Canoe Club. Invites you to join us for the annual pre-race. Dinner and entertainment.
- HUKI Outrigger Canoe and Surfski User Release and Assumption of
- HUKI Outrigger Canoe and Surfski User Release and Assumption of Risk.
- Strength Training for Outrigger Canoe Paddlers
- 28. Strength and Conditioning Journal. April 1999.
- Outrigger Canoe Race
- By Dan Seibert Saturday was the Anacapa Challenge outrigger canoe race across the Channel. Oxnard Outrigger hosted the race with teams of twelve paddlers in each crew. Each crew had six men and six women, with an escort boat.
- Outrigger Canoes Race from Dana Point to Laguna Beach
- Garrett Crayton, 11, helped his teammates get their nine-person, 40-foot outrigger canoe up out of the waters of Dana Point Harbor.
- Rising stars
- Members of the Fiji Va'a Outrigger canoe team pose for a photo shoot before jetting out to New Caledonia on Wednesday.
- Outrigger canoe club focuses on giving back to community
- By Phil Dailey Most San Diegans are well aware of the many different ways to enjoy the ocean. But when it comes to outrigger canoe paddling, it's a water sport with a devoted niche that has yet to gain steam in the mainstream like kayaking or surfing.
- :: HUKI Outriggers, Surfskis and Surfboards
- HUKI Outrigger Canoes, Surf Skis and Surfboards specializing in the manufacture of competitive racing and touring boats.
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA OUTRIGGER CANOE ASSOCIATION
- Outrigger association news including race schedules, association forms, race results, and club information for all of northern California.
- Outrigger Canoe Club - Home
- The Outrigger Canoe Club is located on the beautiful Pacific Ocean below the slopes of Diamond Head, near Waikiki Beach. This is truly a special place!
- OCPaddler.com | World resource for outrigger canoe paddlers
- News, photos, results, and articles from outrigger events around the world.
Outrigger Canoe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Outrigger Canoe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Outrigger Canoe Topics
Related searchesharry rowley
at-grade intersection examples
kings of shambhala