- Sharon's racism was etched forever in mind of Israeli officer he busted
- Ariel Sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956. “I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.
- Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister, Dies at 85
- Sharon, a controversial military leader, launched a long and tumultuous political career that culminated in the disengagement from Gaza. He died after eight years in a coma at Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. Jonathan Lis.
- On the 64th Anniversary of UN Resolution 181 Lebanon's Palestinians Continue
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, architect of the 1982 Sabra-Shatile Massacre, in an interview with General Ouze Merham in 1956: “I don't know something called International Principles.
Ouze Merham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ouze Merham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Ouze Merham Topics
Related searchespersonal possessions
working class marxist definition
culture of korea korean crafts
allegory of the cave literature
dies irae manuscript sources