- Sharon's racism was etched forever in mind of Israeli officer he busted
- Ariel Sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956. “I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area.
- Ariel Sharon, Former Israeli Prime Minister, Dies at 85
- Sharon, a controversial military leader, launched a long and tumultuous political career that culminated in the disengagement from Gaza. He died after eight years in a coma at Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. Jonathan Lis.
- On the 64th Anniversary of UN Resolution 181 Lebanon's Palestinians Continue
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, architect of the 1982 Sabra-Shatile Massacre, in an interview with General Ouze Merham in 1956: “I don't know something called International Principles.
Ouze Merham is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ouze Merham books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ouze Merham Topics
Related searchesdehkhoda dictionary
holy umbilical cord
mary dixon kies