A selection of articles related to ovary.
Original articles from our library related to the Ovary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ovary.
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Ovary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ovary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Mar 17, 2010 Ovary. Syndrome. (PCOS).
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Ovary. Fallopian Tube. Ultrasound View.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and cancer
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and cancer. Adam Balen. Department of Reproductive Medicine, The General Infirmary, Leeds, UK.
- POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. First described by Drs. Stein and.
Suggested News Resources
- Diagnosis list could reduce infertility risk
- Australian researchers have developed world-first guidelines to improve the diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome, a largely under-recognised condition that can lead to infertility and other health complications in women.
- Heavier women may have less IVF success
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, where the ovaries become enlarged and contain several small cysts, were more common in very heavy women. Cooper said that weight still isn't as big an issue for fertility as age, or whether a woman smokes.
- Are Your Fat Ovaries To Blame? New Study Blames Them for Some Fertility Issues
- While many women may be worrying about their chubby thighs, bulging belly, or bouncy bum there is one more thing they may have to fret about, their fatty ovaries.
- Study finds mother's fat harms embryo development
- "We know from our previous research that high levels of fatty acids can affect the development of eggs in the ovary, but this is the first time we've been able to follow through to show a negative impact on the surviving embryo," Leroy said.
- Chemotherapy Results Leads to Infertility: Study
- The results revealed about the ovary damage rates due to chemotherapy among women. Around 5% women with gastrointestinal cancer, 8% of the Hodgkin's disease women, 9% of women with breast cancer, and 10% with non.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ovary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ovary is an ovum-producing reproductive organ, often found in pairs as part of the vertebrate female reproductive system.
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Prognosis, Stages, Treatment
- 19 hours ago The ovaries are part of a woman's reproductive system. They are An egg travels from an ovary through a fallopian tube to the womb (uterus).
- Ovaries - Things To Know About Your Ovaries And Ovulation
- Ovary 101 explores issues related to the ovaries including ovulation and ovarian diseases.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- Mar 17, 2010 Polycystic (pah-lee-SIS-tik) ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a health In women with PCOS, the ovaries make more androgens than normal.
- Ovary definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdemocritus democritus philosophy
bolivia administrative division
violence in sports types of violence
hormesis theory and philosophy
concerto evolution of the form