A selection of articles related to ovary.
Original articles from our library related to the Ovary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ovary.
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Ovary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ovary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lena Dunham's Ruptured Ovarian Cyst, Explained
- "Girls" creator Lena Dunham underwent surgery for a ruptured ovarian cyst on Monday, then thanked her well-wishers for their support on Instagram. "I'm safely out of the hospital and recuperating," she wrote.
- Scans reveal cyst on woman's ovary after doctors blamed pain on being obese
- A woman who was told the stomach pain she was experiencing was a symptom of her obesity, was later diagnosed with a giant ovarian cyst. The 22-year-old repeatedly visited her doctor, complaining of pain and swelling of her abdomen. But, she was told ...
- Abundant acne, facial hair and belly fat: It could be polycystic ovary syndrome
- A large number of bumps on the ovaries seen on ultrasound. The little bumps are actually follicles that contain eggs, Snook says, adding that the name of the syndrome is a bit misleading since there aren't any cysts involved.
- 'Surprising Gaps' in Ovarian Cancer, Says IOM Report
- Recent evidence suggests many ovarian cancers arise outside the ovary, such as in the fallopian tubes, and eventually metastasize to the ovary, according to the report. The cancers can also arise from cells that are not considered intrinsic to the ovary.
- 10 things to never say to someone with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- You're not sure what it means as research on the matter is hard to come by.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesculture of new zealand kiwiana
list of the british isles
pontiac v8 engine 370
tourette syndrome marijuana treatment
urine source of medication