A selection of articles related to over stimulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Over Stimulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Over Stimulation.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Over Stimulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Over Stimulation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Overstimulation often leads to animals' humping: Van Veen
- We have a great family pet, but he starts to hump our sofa cushions whenever guests come over. How do we stop him from having his way with our furniture? Humping is a problem that needs to come out of the closet.
- OverstimulationYou should stop watching porn today, here's why
- You might think that you have it all under control, but new studies have shown that exposure to pornography is a top cause for erectile dysfunction in young men. Published: 10.02.
- Everything You Never Knew About Clarisonic
- The Clarisonic is misunderstood — or at least a little confusing. Yes, it has been around for a while and there are many (including several members on our beauty team) who swear by the device's skin-brightening, acne-fighting powers.
- Is Bernie Sanders Really Dangerous for Wall Street?
- "But that's a process the president controls only remotely, by appointing people over the years who'd be more inclined to be tough on banks. So while it's a promise that enthuses Democratic voters, it's a ...
- Thanks to a bionic fingertip, amputees can feel textures again
- As the fingertip moved over different pieces of plastic—with different textures—it generated an electrical signal. This signal is then translated ... “The stimulation felt almost like what I would feel with my hand,” Sørensen said in a statement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.