- During copulation, the aedeagus connects with the ovipore of a female.
- In vitro fertilization -some comparative aspects
- ovipore (h), and on its way causes a fewspermatozoa to be squeezed out of the egg can be squeezed out through the ovipore or alternatively dissected out.
- Correlations of oocyte diameter with some morphometric
- inserting a soft silicon rubber tubing into the ovipore of the fish and aspirating the oocytes by mouth.
- OneTouch 4.0 Scanned Documents
- posterior ovipore for laying eggs Stern & Smith. 1960 ovipore.
- A NOTE ON SEX PHEROMONE GLAND OF EUBLEMMA AMABILIS
- pheromone gland is located between the ovipore and the ostium bursae.
- Is something fishy going on...? South Korea woman 'becomes
- “a capsule or mass created by males of various animal species, containing spermatozoa and transferred in entirety to the female's ovipore during copulation.
- A pore-like sexual organ found in females of various animal species.
- Oviporeの意味 - 英和辞典 Weblio辞書
- 2010年12月26日 Oviporeの意味や和訳。 出典:『Wikipedia』 (2010/12/26 10:22 UTC 版)An ovipore is a pore-like sexual organ of a female insect tha...
Ovipore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ovipore books and related discussion.