- During copulation, the aedeagus connects with the ovipore of a female.
- In vitro fertilization -some comparative aspects
- ovipore (h), and on its way causes a fewspermatozoa to be squeezed out of the egg can be squeezed out through the ovipore or alternatively dissected out.
- Correlations of oocyte diameter with some morphometric
- inserting a soft silicon rubber tubing into the ovipore of the fish and aspirating the oocytes by mouth.
- OneTouch 4.0 Scanned Documents
- posterior ovipore for laying eggs Stern & Smith. 1960 ovipore.
- A NOTE ON SEX PHEROMONE GLAND OF EUBLEMMA AMABILIS
- pheromone gland is located between the ovipore and the ostium bursae.
- Is something fishy going on...? South Korea woman 'becomes
- “a capsule or mass created by males of various animal species, containing spermatozoa and transferred in entirety to the female's ovipore during copulation.
- A pore-like sexual organ found in females of various animal species.
- Oviporeの意味 - 英和辞典 Weblio辞書
- 2010年12月26日 Oviporeの意味や和訳。 出典:『Wikipedia』 (2010/12/26 10:22 UTC 版)An ovipore is a pore-like sexual organ of a female insect tha...
Ovipore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ovipore books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.