A selection of articles related to owner.
Original articles from our library related to the Owner. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Owner.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. 22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. 22:3 If...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welsh Mother, Moon and Grain Goddess, Goddess of Nature, wife of Tegid and mother of Creirwy (the most beautiful girl in the world) and Avagdu (the ugliest boy). Owner of an inexhaustible cauldron called Amen, in which she made a magic draught called 'greal' (...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Owner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Owner books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Owner's Manual
- WR-100 Owner's Manual. Page 2 www.midlandradio.
- Tree Owner's Manual
- Forest Service. Northeastern Area. State and Private Forestry ree.
- Well Owner's Handbook A Consumer's Guide to Water Wells in
- Well Owner's Handbook. A Consumer's Guide to Water Wells in Minnesota. Well Management Section.
Suggested News Resources
- Retired 3-time MVP Lisa Leslie rejoins Sparks as a part-owner
- By AP, LOS ANGELES — Less than two years after retiring, Lisa Leslie is coming back to the Los Angeles Sparks — as a part-owner.
- Owner put naked yogurt-store employee inside box, DA says
- A Monterey Park yogurt shop owner is facing kidnapping and attempted murder charges for abducting a female employee and keeping her inside a box in a soundproof room, prosecutors said Friday.
- Katherine Miller, cleaning business owner
- Katherine Miller, 52, a Springfield resident who owned and operated a cleaning service for more than 15 years, died Aug. 10 after a multi-vehicle accident in Fairfax County.
- Robo-Rover? California bill would require microchips implanted in pets.
- The grain-of-rice size microchips, implanted between the shoulders, hold an owner's name and address. Animal-rights activists hail the bill as a way to reunite lost pets with their families.
- Former bar owner admits liquor violation
- A former east metro bar owner haunted by business woes pleaded guilty Thursday to buying beer from a Wisconsin retailer for resale at his White Bear Lake bar. Michael W.
Suggested Web Resources
- OWNER HOOKS
- Manufacturer of the world's finest fishing hooks. Other products include Owner Soft Baits, Cultiva Lures, and fishing accesories.
- Ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thus, being a partner or owner in a group may give little advantage in terms of share ownership while producing a lot of risk to the partner, owner or participant.
- Homes For Sale By Owner - Search, Buy, Sell - Owners.com Real
- Largest selection of homes for sale by owner and top-rated home selling services . Buy or sell a home with the most trusted FSBO real estate website since 1996.
- What is owner? definition and meaning
- Definition of owner: A party that possesses the exclusive right to hold, use, benefit -from, enjoy, convey, transfer, and otherwise dispose of an asset or property.
- owner - definition of owner by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Of or belonging to oneself or itself: She makes her own clothes. n. That which belongs to one: I wanted a room of my own.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.