A selection of articles related to ownership.
Original articles from our library related to the Ownership. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ownership.
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Ownership is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ownership books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 773 for PDF
- Oklahoma Tax Commission / Motor Vehicle division. Notice of Transfer of Ownership of a Vehicle.
- firearm ownership record
- BUREAU OF FIREARMS. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. FIREARM OWNERSHIP RECORD.
Suggested News Resources
- NY judge leaves deadline in place in Facebook case
- AP BUFFALO, NY — A federal judge says a New York man who's suing for part ownership of Facebook can't have more time to produce documents and electronic media seen as important to his case.
- Home ownership set to fall in UK
- But, according to a report by the National Housing Federation, home ownership is on a path of long-term decline. In 10 years' time, owner-occupation rates will be back where they were in the mid-1980s.
- Lawsuit Over Park's Ownership Drags On
- However, questions are being raised about how and when the property changed ownership.
- Myriad Group settles dispute with Openwave Systems
- it was seeking court approval of its settlement with mobile phone software maker Myriad Group AG, under which Openwave hopes to pay Myriad $12 million to settle a legal dispute and to "secure" from Myriad the ownership of a portfolio of patents.
- Chicago Treasurer Caught in Home Ownership Fraud
- Someone filed ownership on her property with the Cook County Recorder of Deeds, laying the groundwork for them to apply for a mortgage on the home and potentially walk away with proceeds.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ownership is the state or fact of exclusive rights and control over property, which may be an object, land/real estate or intellectual property.
- Ownership | Define Ownership at Dictionary.com
- Ownership definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Take Ownership of Your Job
- Your success often depends on your ability to take ownership of your job. Don't just do the job, but own it and really do it the best it can be done.
- Ownership - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of OWNERSHIP. 1. : the state, relation, or fact of being an owner.
Related searchesmassachusetts early settlement
top thrill dragster
law of similarity
snow patrol history