- Top Definition. Ownself. Similar meaning to "myself".
- To Thine Own Self be True - Swami Krishnananda
- THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE,' since the main undercurrent of the message in these seven lectures is an emphasis on the need to search for one's True Self ...
- to thine own self be true - Cloudfront.net
- issue 10 | 2012. Complimentary article reprint by michaeL raynor and mumtaz ahmed. > iLLustration by sterLinG hundLey.
- “This Above All: To Thine Own Self Be True”
- Dec 2, 2004 1. “This Above All: To Thine Own Self Be True”. Chapel Address by John C.
- self-evaluation: to thine own self be good, to thine own self be sure
- OWN SELF BE GOOD, TO THINE. OWN SELF BE SURE, TO THINE. OWN SELF BE TRUE, AND TO.
- Thine Own Self: True Self-Concept Accessibility and Meaning in Life
- Thine Own Self: True Self-Concept Accessibility and Meaning in Life. Rebecca J. Schlegel, Joshua A.
- To Thine Own Self Vote True
- "This above all: to thine own self be true," Polonius tells his son Laertes in the first act of William Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Columnist: To thine own self vote true
- “This above all: to thine own self be true,” Polonius tells his son Laertes in the first act of William Shakespeare's “Hamlet.
- As Shakespeare might say, to thine own self feed tacos
- It was Shakespeare who wrote in “Romeo and Juliet,” “T'is an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers.” Still, the Imagine Foundation, The Soap Co. Coffee House and Shakespeare Festival St.
- 'Bright Karein' : Ayesha Sana makes fun of her own self
- WEB DESK:Pakistani TV host Ayesha Sana broke silence on 'Bright karein' outburst making rounds on the internet by making fun of her own self in her shout-out to the team of the film Bachaana recently. Some behind-the-scenes video of the popular host ...
- What Being The Breadwinner Taught Me About My Own Self-Confidence
- Yesterday, I finished up getting stuff around for our taxes. As I added up all of my tax forms and filled out our paperwork, it suddenly hit me: for the second year in a row, I was our family's breadwinner.
- Urban Dictionary: ownself
- the "own" is added to your()self for emphasis. "carry them your ownself" "at derby practice last night you took your ownself out". by corre caminos October 08, ...
- Urban Dictionary: My own self
- Top Definition. My own self. An Exaggerated way of saying (myself) in an attempt convey sincerity.
- "To Thine Own Self Be True." Really? | Big Think
- "To thine own self be true," says Polonius in Hamlet. This phrase has become enormously popular, so much so that there are entire Tumblrs of photographs of ...
- Oneself | Definition of Oneself by Merriam-Webster
- 1 : a person's self : one's own self —used reflexively as object of a preposition or verb or for emphasis in various constructions. 2 : one's normal, healthy, or sane ...
- to thine own self be true - Wiktionary
- English. Etymology. From a monologue delivered by the character Polonius in Act I Scene III of Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
Ownself is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ownself books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.