A selection of articles related to ox horns.
Original articles from our library related to the Ox Horns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ox Horns.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- This Goddess replica is a composite of several images found scattered from Libya to Egypt Dated in the predynastic period BCE, they also appear on cave wall paintings from Paleolithic Algeria. The culture that produced Her was a sophisticated group of people...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of shittim wood shalt thou make it. 30:2 A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Ox Horns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ox Horns books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ox horn Box
- Ox horn box. Korea. Ox horn mounted on wood.
- Becoming hi-y q1t <4 la-b <- (Baal T'kiah)
- animals' horns may be used. In fact, the horn of any kosher animal, except a cow1 and an ox may be used.
- EXOTIC SHOFARS
- His firstborn ox, grandeur is his, and his horns are like the horns of a re'em; with .
- WORKING WITH HORN AND SKELETAL MATERIALS
- as well as from those killed in the hunt. Horn, from cows and oxen, sheep and goats, was also widely used as was whalebone, walrus ivory and elephant ivory.
Suggested News Resources
- We Three Dwarves
- Check out this vid on my homepage for lyrics: http://www.oxhorn.com/movies/we-three-dwarves/ Major kudos to Nathan Allen Pinard for his fantastic music production!
Suggested Web Resources
- Bun (hairstyle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- On the left is the "ox horns" hairstyle, and on the right is the "odango with pigtails" hairstyle.
- Rural Heritage - Reshaping Crooked Ox Horns
- Reshaping Crooked Horns in Oxen by Drew Conroy. What do a horse with droopy ears, a sheep with a long tail, and an ox with crooked horns have in common?
- Oxhorn's Channel - YouTube
- Ox Chop. 154954 views - 10 months ago. PPLZDb1R4Xk.
- Brandon M. Dennis
- Meet the master machinima maker, writer, songsmith, singer and snappy-dresser.
- Ox-horn Workshop - China culture
- Ox-horn workshops turn ox horns into combs, hairpins, spoons, knife handles and components of traditional Chinese stringed instruments.