- oxymetholone A 17α-alkylated androgen used for its anabolic effects in the treatment of aplastic and other nonregenerative.
- ANADROL®-50 (oxymetholone) tablets for oral administration each contain 50 mg of the steroid oxymetholone, a potent anabolic and androgenic drug.
- Oxymetholone is reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen based on There is limited evidence for the carcinogenicity of oxymetholone in humans.
- TOXICOLOGY AND CARCINOGENESIS STUDIES OF
- OF OXYMETHOLONE IN B6C3F MICE. 1 .
- Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial of
- Results: Oxymetholone led to a significant weight gain of 3.0 Æ 0.5 and 3.
- Sports : Practical Application Of Stanozolol
- This makes it an indispensable component of the cycle in cases where the task to suppress the progestogenic activity of other drugs (the same or Nandrolone Oxymetholone).
- Oxymetholone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Oxymetholone (Anadrol) is a synthetic anabolic steroid developed in 1960 by Zoltan 'Anadrol Z' F.
- Anadrol 50 - Steroid .com
- Sep 24, 2002 One study even showed very few sides for subjects using up to 100mgs of Oxymetholone (2).
Oxymetholone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oxymetholone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
old tupi language sample vocabulary
edmund berry godfrey
lawessons reagent preparation
frederick prince of wales early life
the world is not enough plot summary