A selection of articles related to oxytocin uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Oxytocin Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oxytocin Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Oxytocin Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oxytocin Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Use of oxytocin and misoprostol for induction or augmentation of
- excessive use of oxytocin both in and out of the health system.
- Simultaneous Determination of Pharmaceutical Peptides and
- monographs use two separate methods to assay oxytocin and the acetate counterion.
- OXYTOCIN Use Pharmacology Units used when prescribing
- OXYTOCIN. Use. Oxytocin is used (and misused) to induce or augment labour, and to reduce postpartum haemorrhage.
- A protocol for use of oxytocin
- A protocol for use of oxytocin. Roger K. Freeman, MD; Mike Nageotte, MD.
- Induction of Labour with Intravenous Oxytocin Using a Constant
- Induction of Labour with Intravenous Oxytocin. Using a Constant Infusion Pump. B.
Suggested News Resources
- Beware: Love can lead to stress, anxiety, and fear!
- Scientists also discovered the brain region responsible for these effects - the lateral septum - and the pathway or route oxytocin uses in this area to amplify fear and anxiety.
- Love hormone triggers anxiety and fear
- Scientists also discovered the brain region responsible for these effects – the lateral septum – and the pathway or route oxytocin uses in this area to amplify fear and anxiety.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oxytocin: Outstanding Hormone, Outlandish Uses | MedIndia
- May 29, 2010 The hormone Oxytocin has been lovingly referred to as the 'cuddle chemical' or the 'love drug.
- The uses of oxytocin nasal sprays | Buy Oxytocin
- Apr 25, 2009 This article is going to look at some of the reasons people use oxytocin and oxytocin nasal sprays.
- Oxytocin Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
- Accurate, FDA approved Oxytocin information for healthcare professionals and patients - brought to you by Drugs.com.
- Oxytocin—its role in male reproduction and new potential
- Jan 25, 2006 Oxytocin (OT) is traditionally thought of as a 'female' reproduction has suggested a number of potential therapeutic uses for this hormone.
Oxytocin Uses Topics
Related searchesarcane school
panthera hybrid leopon
jenolan caves tourism
the mexican spitfires
potassium bromide preparation