A selection of articles related to oyster shell.
Original articles from our library related to the Oyster Shell. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oyster Shell.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mother of Pearl
- Receptive. Element: Water & Akasha. Beads/decor made of glossy pearly inside of pearl oyster shell. (Isn't a stone.) Carries the gentle, peaceful healing energy of the sea. Relaxes, soothes emotions, sensitivity, stress....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Clairvoyant Observations of Reiki
- The last twenty years the healing form named Reiki has been spreading rapidly. There are good reasons for its popularity: during some short courses you’ll get the initiations, symbols and simple instructions that are necessary to practice this gentle form of...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Oyster Shell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oyster Shell books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stunning jewelry made from recycled oyster shells
- "People will say, 'it's an oyster, that's what we fill potholes with' and I look and laugh at them just like you know what, but it's something that you can also change into a really beautiful piece of jewelry.
- ONE TAKE ON JAPANESE CINEMA: Japan's future, in an oyster shell
- He uses a crane to alternately haul up long strands of shell-encrusted rope and drop them repeatedly to knock the oysters off, before whacking persistent clingers with a metal pole.
- Could Oyster Shells Sequester Carbon?
- We've all heard about how as more CO2 is released into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuels; more is being absorbed by oceans, and that is making the ocean too acidic so that shellfish can't make shells anymore.
- $400000 for coastal studies
- Pollack, Assistant Professor of Marine Biology, is set to receive $99,169 to provide funds for the Shell Bank, an oyster recycling, habitat selection and outreach program for the Texas Coastal Bend.
- Oyster Growing Program to Launch Soon
- Mr. Dunne also proposed an oyster shell recycling program. Under the program, containers would be provided to restaurants in which their oyster shells would be put aside for regular pickup.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.