A selection of articles related to ozone shield.
Original articles from our library related to the Ozone Shield. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ozone Shield.
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Perseus as he frees Andromeda
- Aries as the male tendency to fight for a cause, perhaps rarely realizing the cause may just as well be an effort to liberate something within as trying to fight for a worldly prize. The picture shows Perseus as he frees Andromeda from the cliff which she is...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Ozone Shield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ozone Shield books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ExoMars: Europe's historic search for life on Mars is set to take off on Monday
- Dr Manish Patel, from the Open University, who heads TGO's small team of British scientists and is in charge of the probe's ozone-mapping ultraviolet (UV) spectrometer instrument, said: "This is a fantastic mission; massive.
- Astronaut Scott Kelly and his twin could get us the medical breakthrough we
- The Earth's atmosphere, including the ozone layer, shields us from most of the sun's radiation. But astronauts don't have that protection, and are exposed to galactic and solar cosmic rays.
- Hyperactive magnetic field may have led to one of Earth's major extinctions
- This weakened shielding would have allowed more energetic particles into the upper atmosphere, which would have begun to break down the ozone layer that protects Earth from harmful UV radiation, Meert says. Twenty to 40% of ozone coverage might ...