- Sugar gliders are highly vocal, often making what is known as a "crabbing" noise, P. b. biacensis (Biak Island); and P.
- MAMMALIAN SPECIES N0. 30. 1-5. 4 ﬁg.
- Jun 13, 1973 Thomas (1888) as a variety (papuanus) of P. breviceps of. Australia.
- New locality records for Phelsuma breviceps and Cryptoblepharus
- Jul 20, 2010 We recorded an adult and a juvenile P. breviceps on. May 11th, 2010 (Fig.
- Host queen killing by a slave-maker ant queen: when is a host
- P. breviceps queens detect mature queens using another time-dependent feature indicate P.
- A comparative study of colony takeover between queens of
- (1988) verified that queens of P. rufescens,. P.
- MATING BEHAVIOR OF THE SOCIALLY-PARASITIC THE ROLE OF
- behavior of the western slave-making ant P. breviceps. Queens of.
- Sugar glider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Red: P. b. breviceps.
- P breviceps
- Phelsuma breviceps. Go up one level. Common Name -.
- P. breviceps
- Pseudogekko · Pseudogonatodes · Ptenopus · Ptychozoon · Ptyodactylus. P. breviceps.
- Sugar Glider - Petaurus breviceps
- Genus & Species: Petaurus breviceps . (northern New Guinea); P. b.
- P. breviceps establish new colonies by taking over colonies of their host species. After entering a nest, a newly mated P.
P Breviceps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, P Breviceps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.